- Make sure you have viewed the inside of the unit you want to rent.
- Read our Rental Policy.
- First month’s rent funds readily available.
- Deposit funds readily available (same as rent amount).
- A checking or savings account.
- Rent payments are automatically taken out of your checking or savings account every month.
- Each person 18 or older must fill out the application.
IMPORTANT! Application Fee: There is a $40 application fee that you will have to pay once your application has been completed using either a debit or credit card. Do not submit the $40 fee to our office; it is paid directly to the processing company. ALL application fees are non-refundable and will apply to each person over the age of 18.
After receiving your application, we conduct a background check which includes criminal history, employment references, landlord references, and credit history. Bad credit or non-existent credit will generally not disqualify an applicant unless there is money owed to a prior landlord or utilities.
If your application is accepted and you have a pet, you will be required to submit a pet application also. See the PETS PAGE for more details. Please wait to submit the Pet Application until you are notified that your application was accepted.